- Worn out hardware
- Cables are off the drums
- Garage door opener motor operates,but the door
- Door damaged, broken, dented, etc.
- Door won't open
- Door closes half way , then reverses back up.
- Broken door parts
- Bent or damaged tracks
- Door closes only if you hold in the push button.
- Scraping sound while door operates
- Jammed Door.
- Gaps around door (bottom, side or top) when
- Door opens very slow.
- Door will not close all the way .
- Loud noise before the door stops working.
- Opener hardly opens the door.
- Squeak noise as door operates
- controls will open the door,but will not close it.
- Damaged sections